Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

What's your experience with forex trading?

What's your experience with forex trading?

It’s a long story to tell. But shortly I will describe my pasts about forex trading. Since 2015, I started forex trading as well. Before starting, past 3 months I have doing demo and research a lot about forex trading.

After doing this I was very much confused because I have a little amount of capital and then I was a student. If I lose it all, my parents did not give me any money for investing in forex. So they gave me $100 and I am investing $50 in forex trading through a retail broker (definitely a scammer).

Then time passed by and I am doing trade. After 6 months, I have noticed that I can,t make a profit. All I have is only $45. I can,t make any profit in these 6 months (I earn many but also I have lost many, equally lose is bigger than my profit). I had noticed that my broker is trying to set my SL/TP. That’s why I can get enough profit. In this total time, I lost all of my $50 and quit forex trading a while.

Then after some months a friend of mine (who starts forex trading with me) visited me and told me that he trade with a regulated broker and if I do not choose the certain one, I have a lot of brokers to choose from (talking about TopAsiaFX).

Then I choose Liteforex and start trading with it. After some time my trades going well, but in that meantime, I had completed my studies. So, my parents forced me to get a job. So farther ado, I got a job. But I can’t think about forex trading that I learn in a hard time. That’s why I don’t have enough time for the trade. Then, my good wishes support me to join a good signal provider and the grace of Almighty Allah, I find another trustworthy one. They provide me almost 85% accurate forex signals.

So, till now I am with them and really had an amazing experience with them. Now I am a full-time forex trader and I quit a job because I can earn more than doing a job. Also, my family member are support me.

Thanks For scrolling!

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]